LinkedIn Training | Half Day
Who is this LinkedIn training masterclass aimed at?
This unique LinkedIn training workshop is suitable for sales, as well as non-sales, professionals who wish to grow their network with integrity.
However, this isn't suitable for LinkedIn users who are looking to connect with a scatter-gun approach and promote their value propositions on the first date!
LinkedIn Training Course Overview
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the internet.
A complete and optimised LinkedIn profile can help you connect with opportunities by showcasing your unique professional story through experience, skills, and education.
Also, you can use LinkedIn to organise offline events, join groups, write articles, post photos and videos, and more.
This unique workshop is designed for relationship based engagement.
We will discuss how to utilise LinkedIn for your business, in addition to how creating engaging content and helping your network, can create lasting relationships.
You may have attended a social media workshop and been introduced to LinkedIn. But, do you use it as well as you could?
- Is your profile 100% complete?
- Are you receiving connection requests from people who wish to buy your products/utilise your services or collaborate?
- Are you learning and being inspired by your networks' content?
- Have you been introduced to like-minded peers?
Let's get you a return for your time invested on LinkedIn.
You will acquire the skills, tools, and processes needed to understand:
- The importance of personal branding
- The know, like and trust….and relatability’ factor
- How to build a winning profile; photograph, headline, role, description, key words, experience, volunteering section, education
- Buzzwords not to use
- Connecting etiquette
- Engagement Strategy
- The power of recommendations
- Search techniques
- Groups & Company Pages
- Some ideas for content
- Next steps/plan