- Embedded videos keep visitors on your website up to 55% longer
- Videos on Facebook business pages increase end user engagement by 33%
- 85% are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video
- Video increases email click thru rates up to 250%
A great initial way to capture user attention is via video. Text can be tricky since there are so many ways people can interpret what they read. Explainer videos take the guess work out of explaining the usefulness and basic function of a product or service. People gain a better understanding of a project once they see and hear someone explain it. The average person retains only 10 percent of what they hear, but 50 percent of what they see.
Google also promotes the use of video and it can also be shared on a YouTube channel. Great video content can drive more organic traffic to the website and also help you expand your reputation as a knowledgeable platform for supplying new information about your chosen field. When found on YouTube the audience must be provided a fabulous experience to ensure click through and links/shares. That's where we come in.
A 2D Animated Video is a powerful advertisement tool: -
- It's sharable, allowing visibility across social media.
- It's memorable due to the cartoon style.
- Video content is a key element of SEO, embedding an explainer video on the website will influence the overall ranking.
- Explainer videos are one of the best solutions to talk about business, services and products in an effective way with capability to reach a wide audience.
Check out our work
Martel launched their new product at an exhibition in the US.
In addition to designing the exhibition stand and marketing materials we produced a 3D animated video to showcase their new unit.
We took the technical files then manipulated, animated and rendered them through 3D software. This provided an animated tour of the unit and it's functionality.
The video ran on a loop, played on a monitor mounted in the exhibition stand.
ATL Precision Engineering
Working to high tolerances ATL specialise in machining bespoke,small and large batch size, precision components.
Utilising the latest in CNC sliding head technology, ATL expertly machine diameters from 0.5mm with capability to drill holes 0.4mm in diameter, with an impressive tolerance up to 3 microns.
To showcase their capabilities we produced this explainer video for potential clients to view.
Bill Quay Precision Engineering & Fabrication
BQP offer all types of aspects of machining, (CNC or Manual), toolmaking, fitting, light fabrications, wire erosion and design. BQP work with all engineering materials from plastics to super alloys working to tight tolerances in both diameter and length.
BQP boast a fantastic gallery of precision engineered components and what better to way to demonstrate their expertise than video.